Reporting to the Customer Operations & Back Office Manager, the successful candidate will be in charge of managing the Hybrid and Mass Market teams in charge of activations and quality management of client contracts. The candidate will also be in charge of implementing efficient controls to speed up the completion of new customer contracts, identifying team skill gaps and putting corrective measures in place, detecting and managing fraud, and ensuring the digitalization of repetitive tasks in order to increase productivity and/or delivery.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Business or related studies.
- Experience in Sales Order Processing, Quality Management, Regulatory Compliance, Customer Service will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in oral & written communication (both in English and Local Language).
- Analytical skills (Billing interpretation).
- Business Orientation.
- Customer Orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Conflict & Problem-Solving skills.
• Implement measures to improve customer journey and ensure reduction of complaints because of pre and post sales inefficiencies demonstrated by agreed KPIs.
• Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required.
• Ensure consolidation of Quality of Service topics, present at the weekly steering committee for corrective measures, and ensure follow up and closure.
• Supporting Orange Money business with effective support and quality management on all customer operations.
• Implementation of effective and timely resolution of all customer issues as per SLA agreed with customers.
• Align with the business digital transformation project and ensure all acts, which are digital, can be incorporated through attendance of meetings, workshops and standing steering committees.
• Identify existing gaps within the customer journey of all portfolios’ (Hybrid, Prepaid, Post-paid) and execute through engagement with relevant stakeholders revised processes and /or projects using defined TTM /agile methodology.
• Track, manage and provide comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reports to Management.
• Effective supervision and optimal utilization of team members and set quality standards and ensure they are met.
• Transform team to more AGILE working mode and embark team on digital transformation exercise.