The Moshal Program is a private, philanthropic program that supports students from challenging socio-economic backgrounds. The program currently supports around 1000 students in South Africa and Israel and takes pride in its 1000 graduates who’ve very successfully graduated with university degrees.
- Family Income Threshold: R200 000 per annum before deductions
- Minimum Academic Results: 70% for English, Mathematics, Physical Science and/or Accounting
We offer scholarships to students only at the below Universities in the below range of degrees. Please ensure that the University and Degree you've applied to is on the below list. If not, please do not apply as Moshal would not be able to offer you a scholarship.
- Commerce / Accounting
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Data Science / Mathematics / Statistics
- Medicine / Pharmacy
We do not accommodate Humanities, Nursing or Teaching Degrees.
If the university and/or degree you are applying for is NOT in the list, this means that Moshal does not offer a scholarship at that university or for that degree, and so we are not able to assist you. If this is the case, your application won't be successful.
- Please answer the application in full – an incomplete application form won’t be considered.
- The information you submit should accurately reflect your current status.
- Moshal Program is committed to keep these details strictly confidential and for internal use only.
- Candidates who meet our criteria may be contacted for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email.
- You may save your entry and continue at a later stage. Once you click on the SUBMIT button, your application will be considered fully completed and you won’t be able to change your entry but will be able to update your personal details and upload documents.
- You may only submit one application form, so please check your answers carefully before pushing SUBMIT.