Main Purpose of the Role
We are seeking an innovative and creative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing budget and work together with the organizations team members, as well as preparing sales forecasts and campaigns.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and customer growth.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and challenges and preparing forecasts.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Developing and executing campaigns to enhance the brand as a technology product and service provider.
- Developing and executing social media marketing campaigns.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating promotional, marketing and sales strategies with all departments within the organization.
- Ensure that all marketing material is in line with the companies brand identity.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing sales, branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Organising and managing of marketing and client activation events.
- Managing the support staff and coordinating collateral and marketing and promotional stock.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management on the progress of marketing activities and the results of campaigns.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Collaborate with media organisations and advertising agencies.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns and creative direction are aligned with company strategic goals.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Establish and manage the marketing department.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least three years' experience as a marketing manager, with a proven track record of experience in the marketing function of an organization of more than 5 years
- Experience in financial services is a requirement
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software and online marketing campaigns increasing the awareness with regards to a technology supplier.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.