The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for telephonic marketing / selling our clients' wide range of products to new and existing customers, ensuring that you meet business objectives whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. An excellent sales advisor must be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills and a great deal of enthusiasm.
Experience and Requirements:
- South African Matric / Grade 12 (Required)
- 1-2 years Outbound Sales experience within a contact centre.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Clear understanding of an operational contact centre environment.
- Highly target-driven with the ability to sustain high-performance consistently.
- Excellent understanding of KPI’s Key Performnace Indicators.
- Excellent understanding of a dialler system and functions.
- Computer skills (MS Office & LMS/CRM systems experience)
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Must be available to work rotational shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Committed to personal development
Knowledge and Competencies:
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach.
- Strong desire and initiative to develop self.
- Passionate about your role at work
- Committed to serving the customer.
- Able to present information in different ways to enhance understanding.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sigma Connected brand.
- Consistently behaves with integrity.
- Actively works with colleagues and departments to resolve queries.
- Managing work and time to meet the required deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive and operates with a sense of urgency.
- Consistently hits all performance targets.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Role model – you lead by example in demonstrating the right behaviors.
- Proactive - demonstrate experience of working positively in partnership with colleagues internally to drive strong performance.
- Know your numbers – A Strong understanding of contact centre metrics and how these are used to review performance to achieve the right results.
- Self-aware - of your own strengths and development needs.
- Initiative – you use it and can work independently by exercising good judgment with sometimes limited direction.
- Communication is key – you’re able to understand and communicate difficult messages in a clear, positive, and constructive manner.
- Adaptable with the ability to respond positively to working within a pressurized environment.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Consistently reach performance targets and standards relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround time and quality.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using agreed processes and methods.
- Present products to potential customers who meet qualifying criteria.
- Accurate capturing of customer information.
- Verify and update all customer details onto the system.
- Providing customer service to the extent of guiding your client to the right department when required to resolve any queries.
- Ensure a polite, friendly, and professional confirmation service is offered to all customers by acting as an ambassador.
- Follow company processes accurately to ensure the quality of service delivery.
- Ensure a professional, polite, and efficient service is offered.
- Take responsibility for each call by ensuring that advice is always given in the customer's best interest.
- Handle objections appropriately to ensure that positive results are achieved whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Continuously work towards improving the customer experience and service delivery.
All employees at Sigma have a set of core responsibilities that sit alongside their individual duties and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Operate within the terms of Sigma’s policies and procedures always ensuring that all work and work-related activities are operated in accordance with legal requirements including POPIA.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding and positively promote equality of opportunity.
- Be adaptable to change and have the ability to acquire new and relevant skills and knowledge by taking appropriate responsibility for your own personal and professional development.
- Take appropriate care to ensure that company equipment, facilities, and infrastructure are not defaced or damaged.
- Undertake personal Health and Safety responsibilities in accordance with the H.A.S.A.W.A 1974 ensuring that safe systems of work are complied with.
- Be aware of and take action to report any potential workplace/personal hazards to Health & Safety
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run businesses more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range of services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management, and tailor-made bespoke solutions to meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective, and sustainable way.
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more